Can I login with Microsoft account

fahad kazi

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
I had this question in my mind from the very beginning and I know it is very dumb of me that I created the thread today. I want to login via Microsoft account into the wpcentral app as I have logged in to the website using the same. As I do not want to make another account just for the app. Can someone put some light on this?

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I had this question in my mind from the very beginning and I know it is very dumb of me that I created the thread today. I want to login via Microsoft account into the wpcentral app as I have logged in to the website using the same. As I do not want to make another account just for the app. Can someone put some light on this?
The same account and password that you used on the website is the same you should use on app.

fahad kazi

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
The same account and password that you used on the website is the same you should use on app.

I have logged in via Microsoft account and did not register on the website so I do not have a username or password. I did try logging into the app with my Microsoft details but it failed.

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I have logged in via Microsoft account and did not register on the website so I do not have a username or password. I did try logging into the app with my Microsoft details but it failed.
Ok, I misunderstood you then. Create an account on the website and that's what you also use on the apps, both on WP8 and Windows8.1. If you want the account to have the same username and password as your Microsoft account you can try, but I don't think is possible to link them together if that's what you're asking. But I've been known to be wrong in the past.

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
There are instructional threads on this forum as to how to log into the app if you have a Microsoft account you use with WPCentral. I'm working on using our passport system in the future

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234