Hello out there. I have been in love with this app since I have purchased it and gew days ago I noticed that my notfication icon on locked screen is not working even thought my live tile is working. I tried turning phone off and on again and reinstalling the app. Toast notifications are working fine as well as other's apps lock screen notifications (phone, messages, booklet, mails, etc) I only noticed it on WPCentral app. Anybody knows what the problem is? Lumia520
    03-27-2014 04:29 PM
    I have the same problem with my ICON and had the problem with my 8X. Not sure what happened either. I just took it off the lockscreen since it wasn't functioning.
    03-27-2014 04:32 PM
    At least I know I am not alone, thanks for the reply. Good luck with solving the problem. Hopefully its just temporary :) otherwise I would be disappointed paying for app that is not fully functional
    03-27-2014 04:42 PM
    Hey guys the lock screen notification issue has been addressed in this forum several times. You must have your live tile set to either the iconic style or the flip tile with plain count. Unfortunately this is due to a technical limitation of the windows phone sdk
    xboxonthego3 likes this.
    03-29-2014 07:57 AM