WPCentral App live tile / notification center

HTC13

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
When I pull down the notification center and view the WPCentral news notification, then tap the notification, I navigate directly to the news post. After reading, when I hit the back button, I return to the start screen. The wpcentral live title still shows the tile count on the tile.

Any other app returns to the start screen too but the tile count clears.

Is this an oversight with the development of the wpcentral app?

HTC13

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Any update from the WPCentral app developers? Still having the issue that the tile count is not resetting after jumping to the app from the notification center link and then backing out of the app or pressing the windows key. The WPCentral app tile still shows the count. Other apps don't do this.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
@Jay-I have 2 problems,

1)The images loaded onto the WPCentral forums are not opening in the app.... It says "show in browser".....

2)The text in the articles and forums look small on my 620, even after zooming. It is a tremendous strain on my eyes.

What to do? Using Lumia 620 with 8.1

GCrane1982

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I have the same issue with the images/pictures not loading from the forum, 9/10 times I am directed to use IE which I then have to log in again.

HTC13

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
One other minor thing on the live tile. When you select the iconic tile, wide and check the box to show the full "windows phone central" on the tile.... In 3 column start screen mode, the word "central" on the tile is truncated. It doesn't do this in the 2 column mode, only 3. Please fix.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism