I always sign in using Facebook to use the wpcentral forums on my windows phone. But somehow I got signed out from the wpcentral app and now I can't sign in. Since I use Facebook to sign in, I'm not sure what to enter in the username/password fields in the app to sign in, I tried my username and Facebook password but it didn't work. So now everytime I wanna use the forums I have to go to the browser to sign in because signing in through Facebook works in the browser but I'm not sure how to sign in from the app through Facebook.
    04-25-2014 10:03 AM
    go to browser and open wpcental.com login with your Facebook ID (use desktop mode) and now on top right you will see your name with a gear icon. tap on it. Then tap on your account. On next page you will see your user name listed and password should be the same (your Facebook password )
    Dave Bhullar likes this.
    04-25-2014 10:33 AM
    go to browser and open wpcental.com login with your Facebook ID (use desktop mode) and now on top right you will see your name with a gear icon. tap on it. Then tap on your account. On next page you will see your user name listed and password should be the same (your Facebook password )
    That didn't work for some reason. So I changed my password and tried with the new password and it worked. Maybe I changed my password earlier and forgot about it lol
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    04-25-2014 10:43 AM