App Sharing Problem

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Last Sunday when I got my new 1520 I downloaded the WPCentral app and updated to the 8.1 preview some time later. I noticed that I'm unable to share an article using twitter although I was able to before on my 900 with 7.8. I tried to look through the phone settings for settings on apps that can share, but there wasn't any. Is there any way I can enable sharing with twitter with the WPCentral app?

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
The social sharing framework has been changed in Windows Phone, until Twitter updates their official app you won't be able to share with them.

In the meantime there are third party alternatives which you'll find mentioned in this forum

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
The social sharing framework has been changed in Windows Phone, until Twitter updates their official app you won't be able to share with them.

In the meantime there are third party alternatives which you'll find mentioned in this forum

Thanks! That explains a lot, because I noticed right after I made that post that I wasn't able to send the same article using IE or reading list either.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb