New forum font very small

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else have trouble reading the forum with this new update ???? im using a 1520 and the font is so small & i cant see a way to adjust it >

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
I like new font size as well...i wear glasses but it makes the app look better

yep its nice to see everything on the screen but i do have trouble reading in low light and never had trouble before the update, would just be nice to have the option thats all im asking for :)

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I'll look into what we might be able to do (you'd be surprised how much work it is to make varied font sizes!). In the meantime I'd suggest you could use the zoom feature of your phone if you're struggling (double tap with two fingers). I know that's not a perfect solution at all, but it is there to aid accessibility.

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
I'll look into what we might be able to do (you'd be surprised how much work it is to make varied font sizes!). In the meantime I'd suggest you could use the zoom feature of your phone if you're struggling (double tap with two fingers). I know that's not a perfect solution at all, but it is there to aid accessibility.

OK double tap works in the forum but it makes your very nice and my most used app look as fugly as an ios app.
i really don't know why you would want to change the font in the forum section in the first place ?? it wasn't broke so why fix it ???

sorry rant over but please please do something, maybe even allowing me to get hold of the app pre update would be nice ???

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Just to be clear we didn't "change the font" at all. This smaller size is a result of the app actually scaling correctly for 1080p, using all of the available pixels and screen size to show you more information

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Anyway you could grant us beta access to the last build (the one before this one ) that way we could read the forum and you don't need to do any updating till the next build. Could that work ???

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else have trouble reading the forum with this new update ???? im using a 1520 and the font is so small & i cant see a way to adjust it >

Same. I didn't like it at first but I've gotten used to it. I'd like a larger font size option though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes