WPCentral App Design Suggestion

Dao Yong

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
The app design for windows phone 8 looks kinda of outdated. I hope you guys can updated the ui. I have a ui idea for the app that i would like to shared with you guys, hope you like it and will use it in your app!:angel:

Slide1.jpg Slide2.jpg Slide3.jpgSlide4.jpg Slide5.jpg Slide6.jpg

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
HI, thanks for showing interest and submitting your idea. We are currently planning a complete re-write of the Windows Phone app to be a new style universal app. We will be departing from the existing user interface quite drastically and hopefully bringing about a design that everyone will enjoy.

Kind regards,
Jay

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I liked the UI posted by the OP. Lets hope we see some good stuff once the universal app is out. I'm sure Jay will do a good job as always.

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
HI, thanks for showing interest and submitting your idea. We are currently planning a complete re-write of the Windows Phone app to be a new style universal app. We will be departing from the existing user interface quite drastically and hopefully bringing about a design that everyone will enjoy.

Kind regards,
Jay

Ooh I can't wait! Will you have a way to access the forums from the 8.1 wpc app, instead of having to use the tapatalk app?

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
At the moment I have nothing to share regarding specific features. What I will say is you should expect the new version to ship initially with fewer features. It took 3 years to build the current codebase, I won't reach feature parity with the new one for some time

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
At the moment I have nothing to share regarding specific features. What I will say is you should expect the new version to ship initially with fewer features. It took 3 years to build the current codebase, I won't reach feature parity with the new one for some time

Ok. Thank you for such a great app and for all of your hard work/ time. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett