12-14-2014 06:47 PM
100 1234
tools
    Slightly silly there hasn't been a 'anybody getting this problem, this is probably why' announcement anywhere though. Although thinking about it those that have been logged out wouldn't see it and those who did couldn't comment
    sectime likes this.
    09-11-2014 04:41 AM
    Glad i am not the only one.
    Did a reinstall and all.............
    And just wanted to start a topic, but just found this one.

wp_ss_20140910_0001.png
    09-11-2014 07:52 AM
    I have same issue, just using tapatalk right now.
    09-11-2014 08:19 AM
    Same on my 930.
    09-11-2014 09:51 AM
    I read in another thread that Jay Bennett, the developer of the app is currently on leave. So it will get fixed once he gets back I suppose. Not sure how long that is going to take.
    That's it! From this day forward, Jay is not allowed to take vacations again!
    09-11-2014 11:08 AM
    Slightly silly there hasn't been a 'anybody getting this problem, this is probably why' announcement anywhere though. Although thinking about it those that have been logged out wouldn't see it and those who did couldn't comment
    Not the best response to a problem. We demand a lot for our 99 cents
    09-11-2014 11:08 AM
    As has been stated previously, I am on vacation this week with no access to the required dev tools and very limited WiFi access. I will be looking at this issue when I return early next week. In the meantime I would like to remind everyone that the app itself was working fine before whatever changed somewhere (assumedly on Tapatalk's API without warning) so there is very little I could do to foresee this error. Please remember that whilst I want to provide service to you all, you did not purchase a service contract when you downloaded the app, and hopefully fixing something we could not have foreseen within a week should be well within acceptable levels!

To the final point, Daniel did post something on the site two days ago explaining the situation and that we would be looking at it next week. Thank you all for your understanding.
    09-12-2014 07:50 AM
    As has been stated previously, I am on vacation this week with no access to the required dev tools and very limited WiFi access. I will be looking at this issue when I return early next week. In the meantime I would like to remind everyone that the app itself was working fine before whatever changed somewhere (assumedly on Tapatalk's API without warning) so there is very little I could do to foresee this error. Please remember that whilst I want to provide service to you all, you did not purchase a service contract when you downloaded the app, and hopefully fixing something we could not have foreseen within a week should be well within acceptable levels!

To the final point, Daniel did post something on the site two days ago explaining the situation and that we would be looking at it next week. Thank you all for your understanding.
    No problem man,enjoy your holidays! :D Even WPCentral staff need a break sometimes :) Chill out and fix it when you get back,no biggie(that service contract statement,lol xD)

I love and am addicted to WPCentral enough to view it on IE instead of the beautiful WPCentral app if necessary for whatever period of time :)
    09-12-2014 08:04 AM
    @ Jay.
    Take a day extra for every rant about your app hahaha
    Enjoy ;)
    k72 likes this.
    09-12-2014 08:16 AM
    Same problem, Rogers 1020
    09-12-2014 09:34 AM
    They have already said about the issue. The guy who is supposed to fix is on vacation. :)
    09-12-2014 11:07 AM
    Hope they fix it ASAP
    09-12-2014 04:31 PM
    That's the same kind of problem I am also facing. Not able to watch over any threads in here.
    I am using L925 with cyan update (windows 8.1).
    Is there any workaround available without installing tapatalk.
    09-12-2014 09:56 PM
    Same here. Using L925 wp8.1 with cyan update.
    09-12-2014 09:59 PM
    That's the same kind of problem I am also facing. Not able to watch over any threads in here.
    I am using L925 with cyan update (windows 8.1).
    Is there any workaround available without installing tapatalk.
    The other option would be to view the forums in your browser.
    09-12-2014 11:33 PM
    Relax Jay! I am using Taptalk for forums until you repair app and reccomend it to all who have issues with WPC. Enjoy your vacation and drink few cocktails for all of us whose vacation is already over! We all need to calm a little, it's just an app problem, not world war 3! :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-13-2014 01:29 AM
    Just pin wpcentral account from tapatalk api and it all works like charm.. :)

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Tapatalk
    09-13-2014 01:32 AM
    Relax Jay! I am using Taptalk for forums until you repair app and reccomend it to all who have issues with WPC. Enjoy your vacation and drink few cocktails for all of us whose vacation is already over! We all need to calm a little, it's just an app problem, not world war 3! :)
    I installed the Tapatalk app a second time and it works great now. In fact, some folks might prefer to use it instead of the WPCentral app. So yes that's a good alternative!
    09-13-2014 06:28 AM
    So the WPCentral app has been dependent on Tapatalk this whole time? Had I known that,I might not have spent my money on it since I already own Tapatalk...
    09-13-2014 06:38 AM
    So the WPCentral app has been dependent on Tapatalk this whole time? Had I known that,I might not have spent my money on it since I already own Tapatalk...
    Yeah, God knows those 99 cents would've made a huge difference in your life!
    SammyD97 likes this.
    09-13-2014 10:52 AM
    Funny I don't remember paying .99 and I can't find anywhere in the app to buy it 😊 I would if I could even with the current issues. Wpc is much more convenient than tap talk.
    09-13-2014 11:01 AM

Best vacation autoresponder yet. Forget about us whiners and enjoy your time.
    09-13-2014 03:01 PM
    Funny I don't remember paying .99 and I can't find anywhere in the app to buy it 😊 I would if I could even with the current issues. Wpc is much more convenient than tap talk.

Unless my memory betrays me, that's what I paid and I don't mind at all! Imo any Dev who takes the time to support the platform deserves the income.
    09-13-2014 05:22 PM
    I'm still having probs with viewing forums on the wpcentral app, is that still in the process of being fixed?
    the ICON
    09-13-2014 06:13 PM
    I'm still having probs with viewing forums on the wpcentral app, is that still in the process of being fixed?
    the ICON
    It will be fixed next week.
    09-14-2014 12:24 AM
100 1234