WINDOWS CENTRAL wp8.1 app problem/buggy?

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I can't sign-in windows central phone app. I am using Lumia 720 with Lumia cyan wp8.1 and no developer preview. as I want to sign-in app crashes. please help what to do. I already tried reinstall app, also restart phone and also soft-reset, still it crashes.
I don't know why, waiting for answers?

Last edited:

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't mean the app is buggy because it isn't working for you. It just means it isn't working for you. Seems like you've done everything I would do to resolve it. Maybe a problem with memory on your phone.

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Doesn't mean the app is buggy because it isn't working for you. It just means it isn't working for you. Seems like you've done everything I would do to resolve it. Maybe a problem with memory on your phone.

May be so, Now its working fine, may be they remove bug (if there were) from their server.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
There have been quite a few people having issues with the app, particularly inability to log in. It appears that tech staff has done some tweaks to fix it.

emperor_skull

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Can't even login in the mobile nation passport service, the app keeps crashing, just logged in now after many trials, and the app feels jarky while scrolling

matt john2

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Yep so buggy, I was typing good comments about this app in this thread moments ago then app froze, then my phone until the whole phone dies. Anyways, it is still a young app needs alot more developments.

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Yep so buggy, I was typing good comments about this app in this thread moments ago then app froze, then my phone until the whole phone dies. Anyways, it is still a young app needs alot more developments.

That's what I'm talking about, same happens to my phone when I use the app sometimes..

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, funny thing is I was about to post my positive comments then it crashes the whole phone.

What device do you have?

What OS version and firmware version are you running?

Are you using WiFi or mobile data? Does it happen whether you use WiFi or mobile data?

matt john2

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
What device do you have?

What OS version and firmware version are you running?

Are you using WiFi or mobile data? Does it happen whether you use WiFi or mobile data?

I'm on Lumia 1020 running the latest DP os version currently on wifi(doesn't really matter which one I use it just crashes unexpectedly)

Mellifluous

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Same was happening to me on WiFi. I just gave it a go connected with my mobile connection only and it didn't crash so I am so logged in now.

1020 with latest dp updates.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I just emailed a bug report. It's crashing for me also now.

In my case, the WindowsCentral app crashes and won't open. It isn't making my entire phone crash.

Last edited:

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
A story today "Can this be real? ..." says there are 70 comments on the cover page but when I go to the story and flick from the right side to the left, to read the comments, there are none?

WiFi is working.

Anyone else having this issue?

Edit: It is a problem for just this one story? It is a paid story. Is that why?

Edit, Edit: I found the story on the internet and the comments were available there for reading. (They still aren't available on the Windows Central App for "WINDOWS PHONE"). Turns out, the article is a paid promotion and 70% of the comments were complaining about that.

Just FYI (for your information).

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett