Windows Central app too slow after Windows 10 Mobile 10536

rider2040

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Looks like Windows Central app works fine on Windows 10 Mobile build 10581.
The app was working much better for me on 10581 until this morning when it now crashes every time I try to open the forums. When I restart the app, I get the error "an unhandled exception occurred." Is anyone else seeing this?

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Probably because the IOS app is just the forum app(Which we can get on tapatalk) and the android app is ugly and they probably want to provide users with a NATIVE APP for Windows not some ported crap.

Tapatalk is another app that needs a updating . What happened to their windows 10 new app that's in the store never seen any work or updates on it. Doesn't even log me in have to use classic for now and the notifications on that are broken

njstol01

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
The app was working much better for me on 10581 until this morning when it now crashes every time I try to open the forums. When I restart the app, I get the error "an unhandled exception occurred." Is anyone else seeing this?
Yes, new member here and just installed Windows Central app, and most of it seems fine until I try the forums buttons,where it crashes.
(was hoping the app would be faster then my laptop where these forums are slow no matter what system I use!)

justforsabbath

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Just today noticed, no option to play video through the app or an option where it takes you to MetroTube app? Wanted to see the AskDan Videos and wasn't able to view it. I hope the developer soon releases a better version for it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb