02-09-2016 12:17 AM
82 ... 234
tools
    That's because they are. You guys have no patience and no respect for developers. Let them do their work.

Sent from mTalk
    Well seeing that I am a developer and Daniel Rubino is not, I'm not sure how that applies.

As a developer I know, and Daniel Gary should know, that you don't make statements that you can't back up... and you don't get all defensive without giving a logical explanation or maybe even an apology when your fans question you on it.

I mean we're talking about people dealing with CUSTOMERS here. I deal with clients and customers all the time (not developing, but my real job) and even if they are being completely unreasonable you don't deal with people the way they do. It's completely unprofessional and as far as Rubino, it's getting worse and worse while infecting the whole site. Sadly, this community is in even worse shape than Windows Phone\Mobile itself.
    Last edited by Josh Harman; 02-07-2016 at 12:54 AM.
    02-07-2016 12:39 AM
    Yall take this stuff seriously lol.
    I do when it is something I paid for ..
    02-07-2016 08:06 AM
    Yeah given that wmpu is pulliing a Microsoft and about to make their site less windows phone centric and more android/ios related with Microsoft, wmpu is a nonfactor. Windows central has been having it's issues but still in a league above wmpu Imo.

Plus that app isn't stable.
    Well windowscentral app more stable but forums horrendous. Constantly crashing on SP3. Almost impossible to post, etc on Edge, not much better fire fo
    02-07-2016 08:12 AM
    Well seeing that I am a developer and Daniel Rubino is not, I'm not sure how that applies.

As a developer I know, and Daniel Gary should know, that you don't make statements that you can't back up... and you don't get all defensive without giving a logical explanation or maybe even an apology when your fans question you on it.

I mean we're talking about people dealing with CUSTOMERS here. I deal with clients and customers all the time (not developing, but my real job) and even if they are being completely unreasonable you don't deal with people the way they do. It's completely unprofessional and as far as Rubino, it's getting worse and worse while infecting the whole site. Sadly, this community is in even worse shape than Windows Phone\Mobile itself.
    You have to consider the source. Both are poster children for Mr.Congeniality.
    02-07-2016 07:39 PM
    02-08-2016 04:42 PM
    Rejoice. Acknowledgement.

We can close this thread I guess.
    Thomas Jordan likes this.
    02-09-2016 12:13 AM
    Rejoice. Acknowledgement.

We can close this thread I guess.
    Agreed in completeness.

Thread now concluded.
    02-09-2016 12:17 AM
82 ... 234