When will we see Windows Central Beta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Harman

Banned
Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
It's really disappointing that a couple of apps that we have the highest expectations for seem to be slacking. I know Rudy had other obligations now, but he is the most celebrated Windows phone developer and it would be nice if his apps would have been updated as Universal and for Windows 10 long ago. While Windows Central, a site dedicated to all things Windows, has not updated their app to Windows 10 and Universal, they also haven't updated their apps at all in quite some time. Very disappointing when these can't even deliver in a timely manner, how can we expect it hope for anyone else to do so?

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
All I want is updated windows central Facebook messenger and ig. Those are the most important that should have been available once the 950 and xl launched

Sent from mTalk

Ian Potter

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
I don't even care about a delay. I know things happen during app development that are unavoidable, but give your users an update on progress at the very least.

Josh Harman

Banned
Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
I don't even care about a delay. I know things happen during app development that are unavoidable, but give your users an update on progress at the very least.

Absolutely. Delays happen and best not to rush it. However, for a premier Windows site, development should have started way sooner.

Josh Harman

Banned
Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
I tweeted him, no response. I hope developers buy into the Universal thing...

Apparently Daniel Gary is too busy tweeting about Android apps, Windows Central is too busy ignoring us, and Daniel Rubino is too busy trying to think up A-hole responses to questions and complaints.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Apparently Daniel Gary is too busy tweeting about Android apps, Windows Central is too busy ignoring us, and Daniel Rubino is too busy trying to think up A-hole responses to questions and complaints.

So why you need/want this app if this is your opinion of WC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)