Poll: Mobile app for WC 8.1 or WC 10?

AnkitGondalia

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Which app are you using as a daily app? Windows Central 8.1 app or Windows 10 Universal app? Im still using 8.1 as its more fast in loading articles, more responsive and better usability.. :)

Last edited:

vishwas_prabhu

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Unusable? Why? Its quite usable for me

I have to soft reset/reboot every time. Otherwise WhatsApp doesn't connect to internet. Hard reset did not work. Also, toggling flight mode is kinda pain in @ss. Happy with WP8.1 now. Unbelievably faster. I use 640xl dual sim. Turning on/off any network leads to crash.

I am afraid I may not want to try w10m again. God knows when MS will polish W10m on par with wp8.1(in terms of stability)

omerfbingol

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
I still use the old app. It's not that good, doesn't have the links working as it did before, but the new app is even worse. It's got a whole lot of time to mature.

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
I downloaded the win10m app and it keeps crashing. Can't even sign in, it crashes at the mobile nations page. Back to 'old' one.

cowboy6201

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
The Win 10 App is not letting comment to articles and shadethe wording like I?m trying to copy and paste something. Other than that the App works fine.
Their web site is acting up as well can?t type anything, thecursor flashes, then I try to type thecursor goes away and keyboard closes out.
I had to type this with word and copy and paste to Commentto this forum, it?s the only website this happens on using Edge or IE or msnExplorer.
I downloaded the win10m app and it keeps crashing. Can't even sign in, it crashes at the mobile nations page. Back to 'old' one.

DerKulp

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I have both installed but both live tiles don't update so I always have to open the app to see what's new. I hope that's getting fixed soon.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes