Can't Reply using Win central app for w10

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Hey... Is anyone unable to reply the quote while using WC app in Win10 PC/Mobile ??
-I used WinCentral's official site for Replying the posts...

+Please fix this bug which helps another users like me to reply the posts from their w10 Devices.

Thank You

Last edited:

XToro

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Re: Can't Reply using w10m

I was going to post about this. I can reply to any thread except when I'm browsing the "participated" section. Which is annoying because I check that one most often and sometimes don't remember what section a thread is in. If I want to reply to a thread I've already posted in, I have to go looking for it...

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
I was going to post about this. I can reply to any thread except when I'm browsing the "participated" section. Which is annoying because I check that one most often and sometimes don't remember what section a thread is in. If I want to reply to a thread I've already posted in, I have to go looking for it...
I am using old wc app for replying using mobile.
No LAG.NO CRASH.SMOOTH SCROLL BETTER THAN W10 VERSION AT ALL

Gerade_Kurve

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
Every time I tried to reply to a post with a quote and my own text nothing happend after pressing the "reply" button. Let's hope it will work without a quote for me. If you can read this it would be great.

efektos

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
I can't send a comment at all... Clicking on the "send reply" button does nothing...
Lumia 1520 W10 Anniversary Update

efektos

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
I meant writing comments to articles through the app. And it got fixed, once I got the newest version of the app..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte