Windows 10 Mobile - Wishlist (pre 10586.164)

Mallguvner

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows Phone 9 features wishlist

I would do anything if there was a way to disable volume buttons on my HTC One for Windows from the settings. It constantly turns itself down when carrying it around. Seems like such a great idea and I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds his volume isn't where they put it.

Even a pop up that says... Are you sure? and when not answered makes the volume call go away.

MG

daan874

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
When taking a screenshot, I'd like to see a preview of it in the Action Center and directly open it when tapping on it. Just like Android does it. I'd also like to see custom keyboard, like swiftkey.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
When taking a screenshot, I'd like to see a preview of it in the Action Center and directly open it when tapping on it. Just like Android does it. I'd also like to see custom keyboard, like swiftkey.

The swift already exists, but really would be nice to get a fully customizable keyboard. Example I hate the return key

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Make sure that all lumia devices worldwide actually have denim before releasing windows mobile 10. Why should some get WM10 while others are stuck on cyan or black or even amber just because Microsoft forgot their country?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Make sure that all lumia devices worldwide actually have denim before releasing windows mobile 10. Why should some get WM10 while others are stuck on cyan or black or even amber just because Microsoft forgot their country?

It wasn't MS guildy, but every contry operator. With W10M, MS will spread his updates only, no more throu single operators

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
It wasn't MS guilty, but every country operator. With W10M, MS will spread his updates only, no more throu single operators

The operator issue affects a few countries only, especially USA. Other countries have more than one carrier and all the carriers have approved update to denim for some models but not others.

For example, in my country, Kenya, my lumia 1020 cannot get Denim while 1520 has received. Why the difference?

Check my post here on this http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10-mobile-insider-preview/386920-we-need-denim-update-get-windows-mobile-10-a.html#post3248231

Y2HBK

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I just want the combined inbox for Mail/Outlook to come back. Still don't get why this isn't in any of the Windows 10 variants.

jantila

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
History hub back to people app like in 8.1 showing call/email/message history for the contact. Damn it, why oh why have they removed this??

nailzer

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
Re: Windows Phone 9 features wishlist

It would be great if you could mark messages as "unread" like a reminder, I use my phone for business and once I open a message , I can easily forget that I need some kind of "follow up" , marking a message as "unread" would serve as the reminder I nedd .....

Me Again1

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
Hi!
I would like to ask phone users, who has latest updates on their phones.
1) Is it possible to make phone reading SMS messages aloud thru Bluetooth without having Cortana on?
In W8.1 it worked this way and didn't drain battery by all Cortana dependable services
2) Is it possible to disable MAP protocol in Bluetooth to not trigger any car's SMS applications.
In my Jeep GC installled some stupid app and it notifies me about new SMS message and gives me option..... To read it on the screen. But this is stupidity of Jeep design.
Only because of this SMS voice reading issues and ability to voice answering I'm stacked with W8.1, where all this futures is working great.

avengerxp

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
I wish the WP10 file explorer has native support to extract zip files (rar support would be awesome)

a Microsoft made FREE text editor would be awesome too

amcluesent

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Just looking at the 'best apps of 2015' on the Apple Store (I have an iPad gen.3 as well as a Lumia 930)

Why doesn't Microsoft offer these developers some free programmer's time or just $$s to ports their apps to W10?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo