Windows phone 9 to support amazon app store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle Stilkey

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

This is the first time I've ever heard of this with also no source I'm going to take this with a grain of salt.

If it is true I'm sure it wouldn't be android, it would be WP apps still just another store front just as they do for android. We've seen this sort of thing happen with the Xbox One with EA Access, I wouldn't be too surprised if this did happen.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
So Microsoft is going to go through the trouble of unifying their platforms then stick an android store on it? Sounds stupid enough for them to do, sadly.

Trevor Wolfe

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Yeah its crazy. This tk guys said his wife used to work for the Microsoft devices decision so he supposedly has good sources there. Will be interesting to see what happens.

melzappICTServ

May 31, 2014
Visit site
#notgonnahappen ..., I think Amazon likes their not so restricted customization capabilities for Android based devices, it world be nice though...

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
I seriously don't understand the purpose of this, the default Windows Store doesn't have a whole lot of apps compared to Android and iOS, how would this help?

Unless it's supports Android apps.

Mark section

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Blackberry can run android app and look how successful it become /s

No really for a long term success of a OS it need to develop native apps and solution.
Say lol

Trevor Wolfe

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
The srouce is a know leaker known as tktechleaks. Who pays for leaks. And his wife used to work in Microsoft's device decision so he has insiders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro