Alt Tabbing, Can't Get To Desktop?

OwenDL

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
In Windows 10, when Alt Tabbing, is it just me or can you not minimize all tabs to get to the desktop?

If you click the background of the tab screen then it just goes back to your current window, and I don't see any button to get to desktop. I know Windows 7 had this, seems like a massive bother that it's not there now.

If I'm not just being a dummy then I'll have to use that handy 'submit feedback' option!

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Go hit that submit feedback button!
I imagine that since the alt+tab stuff is new that it was either removed or omitted for whatever reason.

JaiMento

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
In Windows 10, when Alt Tabbing, is it just me or can you not minimize all tabs to get to the desktop?

If you click the background of the tab screen then it just goes back to your current window, and I don't see any button to get to desktop. I know Windows 7 had this, seems like a massive bother that it's not there now.

If I'm not just being a dummy then I'll have to use that handy 'submit feedback' option!

Very bottom right corner. Invisible button. Click it and you are on your desktop.

Edit: Or Win+D if you want fast.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss