Windows 10 Aero Glass! "Windows Style store" is a good idea!

Draconica5

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Look at this!!! It's not bad at all!
I really hope MS will more open about Modern UI style for developer... I really bored at those flat color live title now.

MS can help skin designer sell their theme on Windows Store though! 5$ per good skin is not a bad deal at all!

win10.jpg
Aero Glass for Win10 RoadMap
  • Aero Glass for Win10 is under development.
  • When the first preview version is prepared, it will be distributed to the selected users in their profile.
  • When the beta version is finalized, the debug version will be distibuted to all users in their profile.
  • When Windows 10 RTM is released, the final version of Aero Glass for Win10 will be distributed publicly to all users.

Source: Aero Glass for Windows 8

Rangan Das

May 1, 2014
Visit site
I really found this glass effect to be appealing. However, I think that is a bit difficult to integrate the aero glass effect with the flat metro style. The only reason, being that, metro ui uses solid pastel shades. I do not know how much the aero and metro will go hand in hand. I loved aero and I miss it on 8. But it is difficult to bring aero into metro. However, I still hope for it to happen!

Draconica5

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
I really found this glass effect to be appealing. However, I think that is a bit difficult to integrate the aero glass effect with the flat metro style. The only reason, being that, metro ui uses solid pastel shades. I do not know how much the aero and metro will go hand in hand. I loved aero and I miss it on 8. But it is difficult to bring aero into metro. However, I still hope for it to happen!

This may help you can imagine how they can design more skin for Modern UI:

This design look like glass effect:
Windows-8-1.jpg

And this look like some kind of shiny stone or gem effect:
microsoft.jpg

I can't find those videos that have these designs...
I think MS had taken down those videos because these designs are so better than real Modern UI!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers