[WINDOWS 10] Wireless problem?

abo7ijji

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
hi , I had installed windows 10 and there is problem with wireless device ., I download many driver updates and the same problem shows always , can somebody help me !?

wireless device name :
Realtek RTL8192DE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC MAC1

cassiobsilva

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I'm having the sabe issue. Also tried to download various drivers, but none of them worked. If you manage to configure, please share with us what to do.

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried, Device Manager\ Right-Click Your PC\ Install Legacy Hardware and locating your Wireless Adapter from this list?

I had issues with my Bluetooth from my Realtek 7260 WiFi\Bluetooth Adapter and had to do this.

RichardBurt

Banned
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Go to your computers manufacturers website and download the relevant drivers for Win 8.1.

They should almost certainly work with Win 10.

awilliams1701

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
The only issue I had on my laptop with WIFI is that it wouldn't connect until I updated my video card drivers. The reason being is that by running everything in software rather than hardware it was consuming too many CPU resources and it was taking too long to connect via WPA-2 as a result. After the video card driver update WIFI worked fine.

flapadlr

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I am having wifi issues on a 1st gen Lenovo Yoga with a Realtek chipset. The wifi will show connected in the taskbar, but no connection to anywhere else on the wifi network or the internet is available. Rebooting doesn't help. Disconnect and reconnect doesn't help. No other wifi device in the house has an issue at the same time and there are MANY devices.

Then the connection restores seemingly at random intervals and will stay good for a while.

I read on the Microsoft based Win10 forums that there is a common issue with various RealTek WIFI chipsets, but no solution or workaround.

Last edited:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I am having wifi issues on a 1st gen Lenovo Yoga with a Realtek chipset. The wifi will show connected in the taskbar, but no connection to anywhere else on the wifi network or the internet is available. Rebooting doesn't help. Disconnect and reconnect doesn't help. No other wifi device in the house has an issue at the same time and there are MANY devices.

Then the connection restores seemingly at random intervals and will stay good for a while.

I read on the Microsoft based Win10 forums that there is a common issue with various RealTek WIFI chipsets, but no solution or workaround.

Guess that means you'll have to go back.

Justin Stewart3

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
I had the same problem, but it was a easy fix. You need to revert to 8.1 and uninstall your VPN software and reinstall windows 10. It works fine after that. VPN software is causing the problem.

MRBOND4

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
Go to DevieManager-->Network Adapters-->Right click on the wireless driver/adapter and select update.. This worked for me..

Thanks,
A Lot

Matthew Hakim1

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
I was having this same issue and i manged to fix it with no need for downloads. My computer is etherneted and was saying i was connected when in fact i wasn't. i diagnosed the problem as an issue with IPV6 (internet protocol version 6). I disabled IPV6 by accessing the settings of the connection and my connection was up and running again. Hope this helps people.

twwayne

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
After installing Win 10, an update for my wi-fi card showed up when running Windows Update. The update failed more than once and then I began having connect problems. Fix: Device Manager - Uninstall wi-fi device - restart computer - run troubleshooter which will say "You have not chosen an access point to connect to" - choose access point from the list - you might have to reenter your pass key/pass word. I did this on two PCs and it worked with no problems so far. Good luck.

bondoman

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
I have IPv6 disabled on Windows 8.1 before I upgraded. I did not have a VPN installed. I have loaded the latest Win 10 drivers for my Realtech USB adapter. I still have the same problems that others have stated here.

Fazal Sheikh

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
I found the fix for it. When you go to device management, then goto update driver by selecting "Browse my computer for driver software" and then click "Let me pick from a list of drivers". After that select the Qualcomm Atheros AR285 adapter instead of the Realtek. Problem solved!!! :)

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs