Upgraded to Windows 10, can't find hyper-v gui tool

ewgoforth

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I do a search for "hyper-v" in the search box and don't see it. I also searched for it inside the control panel and it's not there. In the turn on windows features section of the control panel, I see that everything hyper-v is still checked.

It was working in 8.1 prior to upgrading to windows 10.

Last edited:

ewgoforth

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
It says it's turned on. That's what I meant when I wrote "turn on windows features section of the control panel,". I found an download on Microsoft's website that looked like it might fix my problem. Meanwhile the automatic updates appears to have tried to install a driver update that crashes my system. I had flagged it to be ignored in Windows 8.1, but that setting seems to have been lost in the upgrade to Windows 10.

BaritoneGuy

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
It says it's turned on. That's what I meant when I wrote "turn on windows features section of the control panel,". I found an download on Microsoft's website that looked like it might fix my problem. Meanwhile the automatic updates appears to have tried to install a driver update that crashes my system. I had flagged it to be ignored in Windows 8.1, but that setting seems to have been lost in the upgrade to Windows 10.

I would remove and re-add Hyper V and see if that fixes it. I have it on my Win 10 machine

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo