Windows Phone Interaction?

Blake Seaman

May 10, 2014
Visit site
Today Apple put out its revolutionary, earth shattering OS (as usual) and I dread the tech reviewers who will criticize Microsoft and others for "copying" its hallmark features. This set aside, one thing that has seemed only glossed over even in Mac world is the ability to interact with an iPhone from OSX. The ability to forward calls and texts specifically. I would have a hernia if the obvious merging of platforms in the new Windows did not bring something like this to Windows 10 (and it will probably be even more functional), but where is this, and why in the world is Microsoft not screaming about it? That's a feature that is just as much silver and gold for enterprise, as any other consumer group. I would have a field day if when I got a text it popped up as a banner notification on my Surface Pro 3, or a call went through to my desktop which I could then transfer to any device... Anyone else drooling?

Waqak

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
when you have the same OS running on both mobile and desktop then this feature must be there.it would be shocking if people dont get any such special benefit for having same OS on every device

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99