Windows 10 may not come to phones at all?

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Speaking of the ball pressure, at least there won't be any cheating this time around (whether it really matters or not remains up for debate), because the NFL has appointed a neutral party to handle the quarterback's balls for the big game.

That'll work until the neutral guy goes to take a whiz.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Breaking news:

I'm a Packer fan, but as soon as the Packers sealed the victory over the Cowboys I was pretty sure their season would end in Seattle. I was surprised they did what they did there, with Rodgers being hobbled. I figured it would be a blowout (Seahawks favor) from the beginning of the game.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
I just tried that again myself. Cortana told me:
Right now, the Patriots are slightly more likely to add to their ring collection. But my ouija board app says Hawks all the way.

Gives the Hawks logo picture, like above.

rhapdog

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Well, the Seahawks gave it away in the final minute of the game by passing (and throwing an interception) when they should have been running the ball.

Come on, a full minute left, 3 time-outs left, on the 3 yard line with 4 tries to get it into the end-zone, and pass? After the way the were handling the run tonight, it just doesn't make sense. Should have run it down their throats.

Bad play call by Seahawks looks like it has cost us all our upgrade to Windows 10 for phones. Sorry, everyone. I'm as disappointed as the next person, but I suppose we'll have to wait and see if they can do it next year.

/s

rhapdog

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Nokiapoweruser says it is coming on the 4th. If they say true, we got 2 days... I hope they are :/

Reported by a single anonymous user who didn't claim to be any type of insider.

Sorry, but if a video preview to show us more about Windows Phone 10 won't be available for 2 weeks, then neither will the release to insiders.

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
I think Joe may have given a little too much hope by saying the preview would be out after the Superbowl. I mean, technically every day after the 1st is after the Superbowl.

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I think Joe may have given a little too much hope by saying the preview would be out after the Superbowl. I mean, technically every day after the 1st is after the Superbowl.

I think he was trying to be vague as to keep people wondering if "today will be the day!" He's toying with us )=

EDIT: Calm down jas,it was mostly a joke >.<

Last edited:

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
He's toying with us )=

Or.... He just didn't know the exact day. The majority of hate toward Microsoft doesn't come from the tech media nor an Android fan site, it's its own fans who make up things to get excited about, then get mad when their own arbitrary deadlines aren't met.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12