Windows Spartan Edge in build 9926 - What sites don't work?

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey all,

I thought I would get a list of sites going that either don't work, don't fully work or have issues when you have the Spartan Edge Engine enabled.

If we were to list the sites that it DOES work with, without issue, I think that would be too big, but listing sites and the issues may help others and to help identify what may keep this from working (as it is in this build).

Granted, I understand that this is NOT the Spartan Browser, but it would be cool to put the rendering engine through it's paces.

To Enable: Type about:flags in the browser address bar.
Under Enable Experimental Web Platform Features, change from Automatic to Enabled

I have not been playing with it too long and have not found any issues yet, but I will try to take the reports from this thread and put them in the main post.

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
For one, this website's "quick reply" box doesn't work in Experimental mode (for me, at least).

Secondly, Tumblr.com has some pretty poor performance when reblogging or creating a new post. (Typing something shows a letter every few seconds or so).

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
Secondly, Tumblr.com has some pretty poor performance when reblogging or creating a new post. (Typing something shows a letter every few seconds or so).

It appears that (unless there was some update I don't know about, or unless it's running in compatibility mode without me knowing) the new Tumblr site design has fixed this issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss