My Ideas for the Perfect Windows10

Nithyanand Anand

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
1. Bring Profile modes to Windows10 like Symbian Nokia devices

Profiles will smartly handles system notifications and Application notifications.

In Home mode Volume,Notifications should normally high and it should a set off apps or certain start screen...like each mode should have certain start screens... users can arrange any changes to the start screen live tiles for each mode...

in Outdoor mode normally Vibrate and ring should be preferable and this mode can be automatically when the noise level is very high...

2. Automatically changing backgrounds... Its already there in app format ( Lock changer is the best app for this idea)

3. Return to WP8 Hub concepts for Photos and Music + Videos, Game Hub instead of the crappy apps.

4. Better File Manager with more functions..

5.Call recording features are the basic features available from a decade..
6.Better RAM and Cookie managements and options with manual tuning...

More ideas can be implemented ... this will really improves our user experience and make our phone more personal....
Windows Phone 8.1 --> Window10 for Mobile will be a game changer....

I think about only features and user experience improvements.Add more valuable comments to this post...

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
There's a difference between what's perfect for you and what could be perfect for others. ;)

That profile thingy has been requested many times and I'd really like to know why Microsoft never really cared about it. Even though I don't see myself using it much as I've barely ever used it on feature phones or my Windows Mobile or Android phones, I do see why people want it.
Changing backgrounds.. Hmm.. While this adds a little more variety and possibly even a tidbit more of a personal touch, I don't really see any added value there.
Turning their hubs into apps was a smart move. Having to deliver an entire OS update just to implement small changes in these hubs was overkill. And the very reason why pretty much nothing changed about these core apps throughout the years. I really don't understand what people are complaining about. I don't even know what they're expecting these apps to do. For most use cases they should be fine. And for those who expect more, there are plenty of powerful apps to choose from in the store. No biggie.
What file manager are you referring to? The Files app from Microsoft? If you don't like that, just use another one. Just like with Video and Music apps, there's a plethora of file manager apps to choose from. My personal favorite is Total Commander.
Call recording has been requested a lot too. Not gonna happen due to legal issues though. Completely understandable and no need for further discussion.
Better RAM management? Wow.. I have yet to see a mobile OS that has a better resource management than what WP offers. Seriously.
Cookie management in IE is very basic, yes. But it does its job well I think. This is not a desktop OS, so there's barely any need for manually picking cookies you want to delete while keeping others. If you do so though, try other browsers from the store. There might be some offering these functionalities.

I don't see anything in your list that would make Windows 10 on phones sky rocket past iOS and Android. There's certainly room for improvement, but these are more fundamental than your list. :)

Wevenhuis

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
The list has some interesting parts worth discussing. This list looks like it is a wish for windows 10. Is it perhaps an idea to transfer, post or link this thread to the windows 10 wish thread?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss