Re-install Windows Feedback app

Guido Magrin

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Hello! I am currently undergoing the issue of having removed the "Windows Feedback" app from my Windows 10 Technical Preview installation on my Surface Pro and not being able to find it anywhere on the store or the internet in general.

I'd like to be able to reinstall it, but I can't find a way to do so unless formatting, which is something I would never do right now.
Any direct link to it in the store is available maybe?

Thanks in advance for any support! :)

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Have you checked the beta store as well? I expect the app to appear there rather then the "official" store. If that doesn't help, you could check the "my apps" section in the store, which should show all the apps you've ever owned.
If that doesn't work either, you might want to consider refreshing your installation. This way you're not gonna lose any apps or files. The only thing you're losing is desktop applications. You would have to download and install these again.

Guido Magrin

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I checked both apps list and beta store, no luck in both cases.

I am not considering to refresh my pc at all as I have too many programs installer and configured I wouldn't have time to re-do now, like Visual Studio, Xamarin, Office, Adobe and many other :(

Guido Magrin

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I got an official answer from Gabe where he stated that the only way is to refresh the installation

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss