Interested in getting Microsoft to transform my concepts into a part of Win10, how can I do this?

anon(9045786)

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
not exactly. what I'm referring to is the Windows Userbase (that also includes fans). that's why I'm hopefully going to pull out an inquiry to our forums to see what they'd like in the concepts that Microsoft would do, in a poll that i'll make to see what the Windows Userbase on our forums will want in windows 10.

princeegli

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
There clearly trying to push on to the public,what they dont want,like the tiles on desktop/start screen....without an option not to....so the "feedback" is just for the open door

I wish they were trying to give us what we want,theres alot of good concepts here on the board

TheCudder

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
There clearly trying to push on to the public,what they dont want,like the tiles on desktop/start screen....without an option not to....so the "feedback" is just for the open door

I wish they were trying to give us what we want,theres alot of good concepts here on the board

That is your opinion, you are not "we". While I know I won't agree with everything, I actually love the direction that Windows 10 is headed, and so are many others. They can't satisfy every want, unless you expect Microsoft to ship a SKU for each user of Windows.

anon(9045786)

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Half of my Ideas are going to be mine and half are going to be the forum user polled ideas that are going to be in my concepts. Only Ideas that make sense to add and ideas that bring Modern Design Language to the way it was meant to be on the desktop will be in this.

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
I am going to go out on a limb and say that detailed concepts/requests probably can't even be looked at by MS employees, since copying someone's IP can get them in legal trouble (according to US copyright law, anything published, including on the internet, is protected). The only requests/concepts they will probably accept are very generic ones, like "a file explorer" or "a video editor".

If you want to be a part of making a MS product, applying for a job there would be the best chance at doing so.

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I am going to go out on a limb and say that detailed concepts/requests probably can't even be looked at by MS employees, since copying someone's IP can get them in legal trouble (according to US copyright law, anything published, including on the internet, is protected). The only requests/concepts they will probably accept are very generic ones, like "a file explorer" or "a video editor".

If you want to be a part of making a MS product, applying for a job there would be the best chance at doing so.

Wrong. They do, and from what I've heard, love to look at them, anyone can copy a concept from anything unless its patented, and even then, its extremely hard to claim it as yours, otherwise, Microsoft would be suing the crap out of google right now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077