Show problem in Windows insider app

ajaya p

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Please help me...
in the insider app after i sign in with Microsoft account its come back with previous page its show again sign in in (Microsoft account, domain account)
so please help how to work???

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Please help me...
in the insider app after i sign in with Microsoft account its come back with previous page its show again sign in in (Microsoft account, domain account)
so please help how to work???

It still does not work , nobody can sign in yet. You have to wait till Microsoft "activates" the sign in.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Calling it now, this preview is going to open the floodgates to such whining and complaining that it will put everything that's come before to shame.....

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Calling it now, this preview is going to open the floodgates to such whining and complaining that it will put everything that's come before to shame.....

Agreed... Certain people should steer well clear on the Insider app. They will be opening themselves up to a new level of pain!!!! I would suggest they stick with PFD..

They probably won't, but be warned, I will mock those whiners all the way....... LOL!!!!

EBUK

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
There's nothing for us to see yet. We all have to wait until sometime in February for the first technical preview to be made available.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
There's nothing for us to see yet. We all have to wait until sometime in February for the first technical preview to be made available.

Well, that's not entirely true. We can see that screen that tells us there's nothing to see. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb