Windows 10 for Phones - Waiting Room!

Wevenhuis

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Looking at all the recent activity at microsoft, I cant help get the impression that microsoft is working overtime @ the office. A bit worried that for windows 10 they bit off more than they can chew on. I've been trying out windows 10 for desktop/tablet these last few days, but there is a mountain of work microsoft probably has to do, looking at all the feedback @ Insider. I'm not surprised that windows 10 for phone is being delayed. Desktop and Tablet experience on my surface pro is a bag of very mixed feelings. For me the transition from winodws 7 to windows 8 was overall an overall positive experience. I'm worried. The current design and user interface experience for me is clear that windows 10 is a desktop first, tablet a far second experience. With windows 8 on a surface pro its the opostie experience. I bought the surface for a tablet experience. I see windows 10 clearly more favorable for desktops and laptops. In its current state its not a better or equal experience to windows 8.1 for the surface pro.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos