Unable to sign into Windows Insider program?

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
i am unable to sing in windows insider program i am already registered for dev preview
have any idea what to do or any other registration form needed in windows insider program?

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
i am unable to sing in windows insider program i am already registered for dev preview
have any idea what to do or any other registration form needed in windows insider program?
Are u using the windows insider program app designed for phones ?
Can you explain in detail what kind of error are you getting when you are signing up? I mean error message that is being displayed our something.

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
i am registered in windows insider when i sing in my Account its says registered i can download windows 10 preview for PC/ lap etc but i could not sing in that app which is installed in windows phone so kindly inform me that i am registered for dev preview windows 10 for smartphones or not?

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
i am registered in windows insider when i sing in my Account its says registered i can download windows 10 preview for PC/ lap etc but i could not sing in that app which is installed in windows phone so kindly inform me that i am registered for dev preview windows 10 for smartphones or not?

If you registered than you are registered.
But you can not sign in the app because Microsoft did not allow this yet.
Nobody of us can sign in the app yet
Even flashing your phone will not change that.
You only can sign in if the signing in is made available by Microsoft.
And because nobody of us can sign in proves that Microsoft did not make the sign in available.
And only Microsoft know when the signing in will be made available

I hope this made it clear.

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
If you registered than you are registered.
But you can not sign in the app because Microsoft did not allow this yet.
Nobody of us can sign in the app yet
Even flashing your phone will not change that.
You only can sign in if the signing in is made available by Microsoft.
And because nobody of us can sign in proves that Microsoft did not make the sign in available.
And only Microsoft know when the signing in will be made available

I hope this made it clear.

Of course you can sign in since yesterday.

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site

I am signed in just like many of others. Anyway, there's no builds available yet :).

faalil

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I am also having the same problem, I am getting loging screen for outlook account successfully and sign in using app from my Lumia 630, but in I cant get loging screen of outlook account in my Lumia 920, when I click on Microsoft accountant its going back to "welcome" page again.. Anyone having this issue, I know there are no build available but its different story than sign in to windows insider using app,
FYI. I am windows insider since windows 10 released to desktop

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
yes i am using this app for windows phone could not sign in yet are you?
yes I was successfully able to login through the insider aap, but no builds are yet released so relax!....
When the build will be released the appropiate procedure will be covered here on windows central so stay tuned 😉 👍

ajaya p

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I am also having the same problem, I am getting loging screen for outlook account successfully and sign in using app from my Lumia 630, but in I cant get loging screen of outlook account in my Lumia 920, when I click on Microsoft accountant its going back to "welcome" page again.. Anyone having this issue, I know there are no build available but its different story than sign in to windows insider using app,
FYI. I am windows insider since windows 10 released to desktop

Yes, same problem with me... After sign in Microsoft account. Its come back to welcome page....
any other one have the problem???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa