Should you,will you install w10 technical preview on your only windows phone ??

dicks-webos

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I've been running Windows10 on my laptop the day after it came out. No problems at all, no crashes, no strange things. For Phone I will see, because apparently there will not be Skype available. But I really like the new notification area and the one in 8.1 needs an update.

In essence, if it is as stable as Win10 on the PC I will install it on the phone too.

nohra

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm waiting. WP8.1 Update gave me most of my wishlist items and I'm pretty happy with it. The only thing I'm really looking forward to is the "cursor pointer stick" or whatever the official name is. THAT is sorely needed, but otherwise I love how 8.1 Update turned out. Maybe after 10 has been debugged some on phones I'll try, but I'm in no hurry.

mhc48

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I probably wouldn't install it on my only Windows Phone, but I will install it on my old 635 as soon as it comes out. Just as I didn't install the Win 10 Technical Preview on my Surface Pro 3, but I did on an old PC.

In years past I often used to flash new ROMs from XDA on my old Windows Mobile phones but I don't have the time to mess around setting it up and experimenting or fixing errors that I used to.

jainankit85

Aug 2, 2014
Visit site
I use a Lumia 535 as my daily phone and have my old Lumia 620 all set up to install Windows 10.. hopefully the preview might not be as buggy as expected but will keep my fingers crossed..

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My 635 is ready.��

dc1.jpg

(its relevant i swear!)

Carlos002

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Of course your right to be concerned, it appears this is not the same beast the Preview for Developer's was, which was a finished product.

Personally, I'd probably try to wait a week, see how it goes. But my eagerness'll probably get the better of me and pull a Leeroy Jenkins.

Windows 10, will be hard to wait one week for it!

Pradika

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
I will try it on my only phone L620, if it'll go worse, i can reinstall it with nokia care suit on my pc. Since i'll sell this phone

Malaya Mohanty

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I will for sure... Have nothing to lose. all pics are backed up in onedrive n songs on pc... So i will download it as soon as it arrives.. N secondly i hvnt faced any problems till now in Win 10 in my only PC

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6