Win10 for Phones Tech Preview... What device will you use

DenniSundaY

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I use a 930 right now but I think I'm planning to install it on my older 920 rather than my 930. If it is stable enough and still has all the features it had before I may install it on my 930 (maybe after a few stable builds).

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I'll be installing it on my 925 first, and depending on how stable it feels, I'd like to have it on my 1520 (minor bugs wouldnt prevent me form using my daily driver on it, I'd jsut be looking for things that would render the phone un usable, a freeze here and there wouldnt bug me)

annnd the joy of having a lumia, if it bricks it, you can just reflash it =D

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
On my 930.

Is it really that big of a risk? Or is Microsoft just making us aware of the worst case scenarios to protect their a***s?

From the looks of it, it will be an alpha release unless you choose the slower update cycle. Whereas the current preview app was at times beta releases and at others finished updates. So yes there will be potential for more bugs. But I you want a safer route choose the slower update schedule. You'll get updates slower but avoid ones that are buggy when first released.

Captains

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I'll probably give it a shot on my 1320. I'll wait a few days after release to get some feed back. It would be a major prob for me if it bricked.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05