Waiting for Windows10 Phone Preview!

wasim sallam

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
who is checking the update every half hour like me!!
please tell me what's the most thing you want to see in Windows 10 for your phone!

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Not checking it every half hour. Checked once so far (total number of times checked since the end of the Superbowl.)

I will probably see something in my feeds about it, since I subscribe via RSS to Windows Central, Microsoft's blog, and a few others. That's when I'll most likely know about it.

Once it is released, I'll be watching daily for people's reports of their experiences, probably for a full week, just to make sure I know what to expect before I install it. Then again, I'll probably get impatient and do it after one day or less.

wasim sallam

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Not checking it every half hour. Checked once so far (total number of times checked since the end of the Superbowl.)

I will probably see something in my feeds about it, since I subscribe via RSS to Windows Central, Microsoft's blog, and a few others. That's when I'll most likely know about it.

Once it is released, I'll be watching daily for people's reports of their experiences, probably for a full week, just to make sure I know what to expect before I install it. Then again, I'll probably get impatient and do it after one day or less.
even I'm checking the windows central and other feeds but i can't resist checking it manually through phone update and the Windows insider app.

ViejoSalse

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
First, I'll wait until the bug reports star to rise, then wait 'til are fixed, and then install it if this new version is worthy
I hope my 520 can get it!

wasim sallam

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
of there's something we don't like about the new OS, then we can change it by telling Microsoft about it,,, this is the point of releasing the preview before the final build.
the actionable notification center is what I'm waiting for.
specially when sync it with Windows 10 on my laptop.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
There's no need to check the Insider app. No need at all. Because once it will arrive, social media and all Windows related sites will be full of it. But not only that, as a registered Windows Insider, you'll be receiving an email notifying that the Technical Preview of Windows for mobile devices is ready and waiting for you.

Wondering though why so many people are all crazy about universal apps. It's not like these are something new. They've been around since Windows (Phone) 8.

PratikMade

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
There's no need to check the Insider app. No need at all. Because once it will arrive, social media and all Windows related sites will be full of it. But not only that, as a registered Windows Insider, you'll be receiving an email notifying that the Technical Preview of Windows for mobile devices is ready and waiting for you.

Wondering though why so many people are all crazy about universal apps. It's not like these are something new. They've been around since Windows (Phone) 8.

May be they are thinking they can run .exe files on their phones!

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Or attempt to install iTunes or Google Play...

Those are the questions I'm really looking forward to...

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
ahh !!! The Most Wanted thread right now !!!! Good Work !!!!

Between i cant wait anymore, am only using windows central for 2 days, No facebook, Nothing :p

EricMarsi

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm excited but I also am not, its like windows phone 8.1 was, I like a lot of the new features but things like music and other stuff I dont, however with windows phone 10, I dont like the modern ui I've grown and loved is going away, I now have to move my hands around just to use the stupid thing, not one handed. Microsoft had a great ui and I am sure going to miss it, its a dam shame that they're giving up in their design for android and IOS people. The thing is windows phone doesn't need to be as popular as android and IOS as long as the customer is always happy. I want a unique phone not one that's the Sam as everyone. You dont k ow the feeling of how awesome it is to hear, hey is that a windows phone. The new stuff takes that away. Would be great Microsoft if you listen to us on this one!

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Or attempt to install iTunes or Google Play...

Those are the questions I'm really looking forward to...
Thread title : How 2 install Google and Itoons on My Window Phone
Thread topic: _ Hai guyz,
I saw that Winddows 10 iz university apps. How do I downld ITunes? Can I download OneMovilemerket? When is it Avaialable in India?
Thanks

First comment - Lol +930

wasim sallam

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm excited but I also am not, its like windows phone 8.1 was, I like a lot of the new features but things like music and other stuff I dont, however with windows phone 10, I dont like the modern ui I've grown and loved is going away, I now have to move my hands around just to use the stupid thing, not one handed. Microsoft had a great ui and I am sure going to miss it, its a dam shame that they're giving up in their design for android and IOS people. The thing is windows phone doesn't need to be as popular as android and IOS as long as the customer is always happy. I want a unique phone not one that's the Sam as everyone. You dont k ow the feeling of how awesome it is to hear, hey is that a windows phone. The new stuff takes that away. Would be great Microsoft if you listen to us on this one!
I agree with you.
I really love to have a unique OS, but we don't know yet how the final design will be, so I'm waiting for the update so we can give feedback to MS and make them do what we want.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte