Win 10 OS for phone

anandha prabu

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi friends I'm having Lumia 535 my doubt is can I able to get the latest upgrade of 10 if so how can I get the upcoming update of win 10, do I need preview for developers or do I want to register In windows insider....

Ankmeyester

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
When it is released, they'll be an entire post on it on this site about how you can get it and what needs to be done. And yes your phone can get the new OS. Hang in there.

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi friends I'm having Lumia 535 my doubt is can I able to get the latest upgrade of 10 if so how can I get the upcoming update of win 10, do I need preview for developers or do I want to register In windows insider....
You need to get urself registered in phone insider app. But win 10 for phones build has not yet been released , we have no official word from Microsoft for the method to update to win 10, but one thing I can confirm you is you will be getting win 10 as Microsoft recently stated that all Windows Phone 8 devices can be updated to Windows 10 . Hence relax...and when wjn 10 releases you will get to know the whole procedure. Even Windows central will cover this method, so don't worry.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
But don't jump in blindly! Unless you are willing to erase your phone should the worst happen, or if this early unfinished build is something you've accounted for.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire