Windows 10 for Phones will be out TODAY!

froi francisco

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Because they know the WP community is really apt to screaming DELAY if they don't meet their hard deadline so it's preferable to keep it under wraps.

then make it a deadline.. if they cant make it..then that only means one thing... i guess all of us knows it..

if rudy is correct...(hope not) they cant even get to the 2nd week..
https://mobile.twitter.com/RudyHuyn/status/565802596699758592

bottom line for me is sooooo simple. if they want commitment from their customers, lock in their commitment in providing hard dates, release MS Apps for windows phone FIRST, ms apps should be feature rich more than it is on other platform... please help us figure out the last 2...

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
then make it a deadline.. if they cant make it..then that only means one thing... i guess all of us knows it..

if rudy is correct...(hope not) they cant even get to the 2nd week..
https://mobile.twitter.com/RudyHuyn/status/565802596699758592

bottom line for me is sooooo simple. if they want commitment from their customers, lock in their commitment in providing hard dates, release MS Apps for windows phone FIRST, ms apps should be feature rich more than it is on other platform... please help us figure out the last 2...

This puzzle is blown out of proportion. He replied to a within from user asking when will there be a new WINDOWS 10 build. He never replied about the phone.

About phone the only hints are:

It will be release with video - Gabe
Video will be released this week - Joe
It will be PST am release - Gabe
It will be this week - Gabe
But it maybe any day Feb - Gabe

sam17ub

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
LOL so many "theories". Remember when people were saying it will be out the day after the Super Bowl on 2nd February? LOL! These "theories" are all bull**** and has no substance!

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
LOL so many "theories". Remember when people were saying it will be out the day after the Super Bowl on 2nd February? LOL! These "theories" are all bull**** and has no substance!

But they are fun, which is what this thread is all about in the first place.

Dk92

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Just realized that riddle was for the next PC build of windows. Where's everyone getting W104m out of that? Is there an assumption that they'll be released the same day or what?

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Well if we reverse the number it is 6131 which resembles Nokia 6131 released around 2006 in February too..What a coincidence :)
So IMO he meant to say the real answer is in Februaury.

Susmit257

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
basically it's not a puzzle, Gabriel Aul just said it as a puzzle , so that we could get busy in finding the answer, and nobody will disturb him day night asking about the wp10 tp release date :p

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
rhapdog said:
@GabeAul Solved it! 16-13=3, and programmers always start counting at 0, so, 0,1,2. 2 is 3rd. It's coming sometime in February! #GoodAnswer

This is what I sent in as an answer. I know I'm right on this one. Can't go wrong.

Ashalinia

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
It's today at 9 PST just like it was yesterday and the day before and the day before, let's wait again guys! Maybe today is the day

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss