Windows 10 for Phones will be out TODAY!

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
It's interesting to see we still don't have a clear majority on this one. Now with screenshots floating about, I am sure those who said "After 19th" voted it a little wrong, no? ;)

My Ouija board says after February 19th. If you have a problem with that, know this: I have many poppets. :devil:

Sachin A

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Everybody hear...don't dream about it...:eck:

I am tired of asking them the probable date if not the exact. But that b****y r****ls are teasing some news unnecessarily just to create anxiety but they won't deliver as their promise, which is a SHAME.On the other side that lazy microsoft has stopped rolling-out Denim (with LumiaCamera5 for 830/930/1520) for country-variant so called 'Lumia Flagships'.Tired of waiting for that single app and that bloody update.Now I started bashing @Microsoft, @Lumia and other twitter accounts everyday until they give Denim to Flagship Lumias CV. One thing I don't understand...what they are testing from past 4-6 months and testing is still going on!! are they making outerspace mission? No just for Firmware testing, if they are taking this much time, then W10 will come officially not before 2018 :cry:

Aziz Abdurachman

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
You know microsoft, if they said "in February", it probably would be released in end of the month. Like "Denim update in Q4 2014", it actually starts in Q4 December 2014, and only for a few Lumia.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
You know microsoft, if they said "in February", it probably would be released in end of the month. Like "Denim update in Q4 2014", it actually starts in Q4 December 2014, and only for a few Lumia.

Nope, that's stereotyping. We don't do that here at Windows Central. Well most of us don't. The New Microsoft is evolving, fast. We've been pleasantly surprised us a few times recently. Also, Denim is so off-topic and so 2014!

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
It will be decent. But it still needs some of the things mentioned on the uservoice page.
Those are the things that make you say - DAYUM, that's a nice phone!

faalil

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Tom warren Tweeted

Tom Warren @tomwarren ? 9h 9 hours ago
I'm gonna predict Windows 10 for phones is next week, but last time I was informed that it dropped on a Friday. Fingers crossed @GabeAul

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Tom warren Tweeted

Tom Warren @tomwarren ? 9h 9 hours ago
I'm gonna predict Windows 10 for phones is next week, but last time I was informed that it dropped on a Friday. Fingers crossed @GabeAul

Next week could be any of the 5 working days ;) My pick is 10th Feb!

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Seems like your oppinion is the most popular one.
I'd say most probably, bacause of Patch Tuesday and all that.
But any day of the week - it's great.

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Well, most of us think it'll be on the 10th, so it's not that big of a change.
I'm still on the Tuesday train, since it goes with the Update Tuesday filosophy.
Anyways, does it even matter that much - IT'S GONNA COME THIS WEEK GUYS!
That's like...now. No more Soon™, no more 'When it's ready". Be happy because of that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss