Windows 10 for Phones will be out TODAY!

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I doubt it is on 9th and recent tweets from Gabriel Aul show that he is still on "soon" train and hesitating from announcing a date or even a time frame. So surely there are things that are being fixed behind those walls. I am happy to wait as long as they are ironing out stuff.

Ashalinia

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I doubt it is on 9th and recent tweets from Gabriel Aul show that he is still on "soon" train and hesitating from announcing a date or even a time frame. So surely there are things that are being fixed behind those walls. I am happy to wait as long as they are ironing out stuff.

​Agreed, probably not the 9th. Still I'm sure it's going to be in February. Not sure why there are so many skeptics thinking it won't be considering the Windows 10 for phones page even states February.

TechAbstract

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Windows 10 Mobile Technical Preview coming Monday, Feb 9?

Windows 10 mobile preview planned to release on Feb 9, Monday at 9AM PST.
Anonymous Tip: Windows 10 Build 8.15.12495.44, planned release 9th Feb, 9 am PST | NPU

Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones (8.15.12495.44) will be released on Monday, February 9 at 9 am PST.

This build is currently being tested by Microsoft employees and if no major bugs are found it will be released for Windows Insiders on Monday morning.
Not all the phones will get the first preview build, but more phones will be supported in the upcoming updates.
A detailed system requirements and list of supported phones will be posted here on Monday when the Technical Preview is released: Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones is coming soon - Microsoft Windows

Hope you post this on your site so those who are waiting for the Preview will enjoy the weekend and be happy that they will get the Preview on Monday. :)

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I vote for the 10th, reasnons being that we are now seeing leaks, which means that atleast 1 build has left microsofts office, which means they are either handing it out to oems (almost impossible considering its very early pre release) or its gone out to select developers, or maybe another part for whatever reason, point being, microsoft sent it out somewhere, therefore, they must feel pretty confindent that its ready, and I chose tuseday because thats the day microsoft tends to like doing things, wednesday is my second guess.

Peter McNeill1

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile Technical Preview coming Monday, Feb 9?

Nowt a chance. They only just released the wp10 preview to 1000 MS testers recently. It will be somewhere within another 2 weeks IMHO.

David Feifer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Just like Nokiapoweruser predicted the denim update for the icon last Wednesday which did not happen. Honestly I ignore anything that site has to say. Why should I when I have wpcentral

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)