Windows 10 for Phones will be out TODAY!

qsr786

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Joe Belfiore told me yesterday in a bar that the update will go out after 20th of February, because they have to do much tests for daily usage. He also wanted to make a video but couldnt make it yesterday bcause he was very busy. He was very stressed bcause so many ppl are writing him and asking when the update will go out. I am Steven, you guys can ask Joe, i see him very often in a bar.

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Joe Belfiore told me yesterday in a bar that the update will go out after 20th of February, because they have to do much tests for daily usage. He also wanted to make a video but couldnt make it yesterday bcause he was very busy. He was very stressed bcause so many ppl are writing him and asking when the update will go out. I am Steven, you guys can ask Joe, i see him very often in a bar.

Pictures, or it never happened :p

FeedTheShark

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Saturday 14th should be on the poll list, seems obvious to me that Microsoft will show their faithful fans some valentine's love on the 14th. So I voted for freaky Friday 13th, for a weekend release being the closest date to the 14th in the poll.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Saturday 14th should be on the poll list, seems obvious to me that Microsoft will show their faithful fans some valentine's love on the 14th. So I voted for freaky Friday 13th, for a weekend release being the closest date to the 14th in the poll.

Never in history has any update rollout or build roll out started on a Saturday!

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
its bad news if they are releasing windows 10 preview on 20th February because most windows phone lover ill switch it you think that its irritating time no confirm when they are releasing update if they are releasing on 10th February it means valentine day that cool some bugs if in future we have to discuss & then they ill make an update to fix that bugs if they are gonna to release on 20th February its bad idea i & my friends will switch out from Lumia windows phone... that mean they are just teasing & cannot bear that long wait...
and if they are releasing updates like wave it means few devices not for all they have to release 10th Feabruary some devices

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
its bad news if they are releasing windows 10 preview on 20th February because most windows phone lover ill switch it you think that its irritating time no confirm when they are releasing update if they are releasing on 10th February it means valentine day that cool some bugs if in future we have to discuss & then they ill make an update to fix that bugs if they are gonna to release on 20th February its bad idea i & my friends will switch out from Lumia windows phone... that mean they are just teasing & cannot bear that long wait...
and if they are releasing updates like wave it means few devices not for all they have to release 10th Feabruary some devices

This post seems absurd and so does the idea of leaving platform. This is A PREVIEW OF UNFINISHED product we are talking about. Real W10 for phone will only be out after September 2015. So anything before that is a bonus.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss