The perfect phone does exist

Angry_Mushroom

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
I wasn't aware that Microsoft had moved away from Qualcomm as it's sole chip provider. I'm going to say that no... the perfect phone doesn't exist. A) I doubt this will ever reach market, B) it doesn't dispense bacon on demand.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
some fancy renders doesn't mean it exists.

Also I believe historically, Google and MS aren't too friendly to the dual-boot idea.

And its not my perfect phone, but hey.

walterg1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
I really can't see this phone being a dual boot phone with Android 5 and Win 10.

But......
Remember Microsoft investing in Cyanogen. I could see a dual boot phone with Cyanogen and Win 10.
That I would be interested in.

Praxius

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
I don't see this really panning out. Dual boots Android and Windows yet only has Windows buttons on the bottom rather than a neutral design that can work and look proper based on which is being used?

Secondly, why bother? People would either use one or the other and wouldn't really be switching between the two on any regular basis. Maybe some developer working on an app for both OS's but they would probably have a dedicated phone for each OS in the first place. Most people would just see the two installed OS's as bloat to their available HD space and immediately try and figure out a way to remove the one they don't want.... I know if I really wanted this phone the Android would be gone asap.

etad putta

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Then people could find twice as many things to complain about. Just having one system that works well on my mobile device is all i require.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
My perfect phone would be bigger then the newly unveiled 84" Surface Hub with support for every single sim :winktongue::winktongue:.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo