Vertical tiles on W10M: I am not a fan, hbu?

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
You stated yourself that its optional so why the negative post about something you have complete control over? At the end of the day its all subjective. So much hate for a product that isn't even out yet. #hatersgonnahate

Lmao okay lets take the passive aggressiveness down a notch Taylor swift. There was no hate and the post wasn't meant to be negative. It's one opinion and I wanted to see what the thoughts of the rest of the community...since you know this is a discussion forum and people tend to discuss ideas :)

Lmfao. I'm actually quite excited for windows 10 so no hate from one of the is biggest cheerleaders

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Re: Vertical tiles on W10M look...meh

Finally a vertical tile where I can get more then one or two calendar entries to show up! :)

nasellok

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I wouldn't mind a vertical tile that could have the phone, and sms shortcuts on a single tile. That could be pretty cool.

TheCudder

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site

It's always annoying when people go on rants about OPTIONAL features. It's one thing if it's being forced on you, but when you don't have to use it if you don't like it --- what's the purpose of complaining. I for one like it and feel that there should be even more tile sizes allowed with the newer 3 column layout. A two 'small tiles' sized horizontal tile is one I've been wanting.

Nicholas Maguire

May 28, 2014
Visit site

It's always annoying when people go on rants about OPTIONAL features. It's one thing if it's being forced on you, but when you don't have to use it if you don't like it --- what's the purpose of complaining. I for one like it and feel that there should be even more tile sizes allowed with the newer 3 column layout. A two 'small tiles' sized horizontal tile is one I've been wanting.
He wasn't ranting, he simply stated his opinion. I found the OP completely reasonable.

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site

This thread is negated for the fact that he used 'MEH' in the title.... I can't take someone seriously who uses that term!!!

Jason De Castro

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site

Lmao okay lets take the passive aggressiveness down a notch Taylor swift. There was no hate and the post wasn't meant to be negative. It's one opinion and I wanted to see what the thoughts of the rest of the community...since you know this is a discussion forum and people tend to discuss ideas :)

Lmfao. I'm actually quite excited for windows 10 so no hate from one of the is biggest cheerleaders

So why the negative title? And why must you try to insult me by calling me Taylor Swift? Disregarding that I am a huge Taylor Swift fan, did that comment of mine hit a nerve?

The only massive aggressive one here is you. Having an opinion Is one thing but being an attention seeking Whinger is another.

#justshakeitoff

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site

A vertical tile would look good with a 5 day forecast in a weather app from a really good developer like Bardi Golriz of Appy Weather fame. Especially if Windows X allows for the live tiles to show simulated rain flowing down the tile or snow or leaves blowing around. I think a vertical tile in the hands of a creative developer like Stardock could create a new wave of tiles if they wanted to jump in. (hint, hint)

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

This thread is negated for the fact that he used 'MEH' in the title.... I can't take someone seriously who uses that term!!!

If it makes you feel better I will change so you can feel better and what not. Lord forbid someone use a term to express indifference lol.

So why the negative title? And why must you try to insult me by calling me Taylor Swift? Disregarding that I am a huge Taylor Swift fan, did that comment of mine hit a nerve?

The only massive aggressive one here is you. Having an opinion Is one thing but being an attention seeking Whinger is another.

#justshakeitoff

It was sarcasm lol. I'm also a Taylor swift fan. You using the haters going to hate just reminded me of that lmao.

Lmao. I swear I am starting to see what they mean. Lmao. Windows fans can be quite defensive over the littlest complaints haha. It has nothing to do with attention seeking lol. It's called I wanted the opinions of others and most people....gasp actually answered the thread without any unnecessary comments.

#nowwegotbadblood lmao

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site

.... I swear I am starting to see what they mean. Lmao. Windows fans can be quite defensive over the littlest complaints haha. It has nothing to do with attention seeking lol. It's called I wanted the opinions of others and most people....gasp actually answered the thread without any unnecessary comments.

#nowwegotbadblood lmao

They? You called the guy Taylor Swift then claim you did it because you are a Taylor Swift fan. smh.

sumton

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site

i like the two new tile sizes its optional if you don't want it don't use it but don't take it away from us

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

They? You called the guy Taylor Swift then claim you did it because you are a Taylor Swift fan. smh.
Pretty sure I wasn't speaking to you lmao. I called him Taylor swift based on his original comment to me. He asked was that meant to be an insult...i said no it was a joke and I'm also a Taylor swift fan lmao.
Your point? And what does this have to do with the original topic?

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

i like the two new tile sizes its optional if you don't want it don't use it but don't take it away from us

Okay....who is taking anything away from you? I made a comment that I didn't like them and I asked what everyone else thought lmao. You guys are really overreacting over the pettiest things lmao.

Jason De Castro

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
You didn't ask anything of the sort in the original title. As I said before it was attention seeking which is the problem I had with it. One could also say starting a thread about New tiles which are optional is petty.
#foodforthought

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
You didn't ask anything of the sort in the original title. As I said before it was attention seeking which is the problem I had with it. One could also say starting a thread about New tiles which are optional is petty.
#foodforthought
Frankly, I don't care what your problem was or not. You might want to take it up with someone who does lol. I asked my question in the post. My title was neither attention seeking or anything. I could see if the title said "I'm going to kill myself because vertical tiles are so awful. I don't want to live in a world with them."

All I said was they are meh....which apparently is bad to say and is whining and attention seeking, despite the fact I am the one who admitted they were optional to use.

One could also say that if you found it to be petty or attention seeking why give it your attention to reply to me in the first place? If I was whining as some people said....you guys are whining about my Whining' which is ironic.

#foodforthoughthopeyourhungry

sumton

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site

Okay....who is taking anything away from you? I made a comment that I didn't like them and I asked what everyone else thought lmao. You guys are really overreacting over the pettiest things lmao.
it was general comment its NOT directed to YOU im sure some people going to complain or send negative feedback when the preview launch

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss