Agreed Waiting Room For 1520,1020,930 etc! are you waiting.???

RichardBurt

Banned
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm sensible enough to realise it's beta software and won't be touching it until it's more stable.

Let the screaming, impatient, Little-Emperor-syndrome sufferers fill the forums up with rants, moans and whinges about how their phone is now bricked / slow / buggy and how-dare-MS-release-crap-software comments.

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I'll be waiting, but I damn well know the moment I install it I'm going to miss the lack of WP fluidity :p but heck, preview builds are wicked

darkest.white

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Im super pumped to install it on my 1520.3 :) something tells me we will be getting the update sooner rather than later. Judging by twitter at least. Sounds like the Partition Stitching is working and is pretty stable, just testing it out a bit more before pushing it out for everyone else to use. Super excited :)

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
i am disappointed & plus excited! for High end TP will different with special addition. this beta version most buggy & hanging we ill get the without buggy and hope most features ill never you seen in Beta version in the current TP wave...

PaulSidebotham

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Great idea for a thread, let's hope it keeps the whining to a minimum in other areas. I'll certainly be putting this on my 930 as and when it's available. I have an 8X too, but my unlocked UK variant isn't showing any builds available.

WP7Nettwerk

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Well in my side I waiting new Microsoft flagship. I really miss Windows Phone. I'm unhappy, disappointed iPhone 6 Plus user two months. Sorry but as iPhone been 4 years ago it still same now. Just new icons upgraded ui. Nothing else. I have instalet many apps and now I have ten pages. WTF. Why not things like on WP? You put best apps or what you use often on start page? Apple wake up. What to do if you have 100+ apps? Next app support is crap. If you use app who developer is chinese, arabic etc non english, than it is useless. So if you want to contact app developer, to report error etc, you have to press App Support. WTF it redirects to developer web site. And web site is chinese. God give us to know all languages. Here are few things. Thats it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wevenhuis

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
No, not waiting for TP. I'll wait for official release this time. I am enjoying the discussions though. I already love how my lumia 1520 works with windows phone 8.1. It's already quite powerful and functional for daily use. Anything after 8.1 is a bonus. Just sitting back and enjoying the ride.

Although I would like to know if microsoft is going to open up HID bluetooth keyboard support. The new office mobile for windows 10 is just begging for it, as is my lumia 1520. Also my microsoft keyboard 3000 series is collecting dust. With the new office on my 1520 I would hardly need my tablet, surface or desktop anymore;) Looks good!

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I am very patiently waiting as I have been and was up until finding out yesterday that I can't participate. Almost about to buy a 635 fro amazon just because I want it that bad.

Raphael Tokmakjian

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
I am waiting... why people are crying about not getting a Dev Preview build... its a DEV PREVIEW!! Im sure the team behind WP10 are smart enough not to push an OS even if its for DEV purposes to devices if its not really ready... lets Wait and get our hands on with an OS which is more stable with less issues...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99