Vertical Tile for the People App!

TechmeIN64

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
There is also a vertical tile size available in addition to the big 4x4 size in the W10 Preview for phones. Yes, the People tile has FIVE OPTIONS. So far I have only found it present in for the People tile but it is indeed there. Try changing the tile size of the People app. One of them is a 90 degree rotation of double-wide!! I haven't seen this on any of the forums yet so I think it has thus far gone largely unnoticed by the insiders and the blogs.

This is a confirmation of what we recently saw in that photo a little while ago.

Hopefully this is an indication that landscape start screen is in fact coming to Windows 10 for phones!

Tw4T

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Not able to do this on my L1520. Got the "extra tiles" option selected but am only seeing the standard live tile resizing. :(

DCTF

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Not able to do this on my L1520. Got the "extra tiles" option selected but am only seeing the standard live tile resizing. :(

Same on L920: only mini square, square and wide rectangle, with both new People and the legacy version.

manicottiK

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
The extra sizes (tall and huge) are not in preview 2. When they first showed up, MS said that they were uncertain about the fate of these two options.

Prasanta Parida

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Yes u r ry8, I had noticed it but so much buggy that I missed to explain your point of notice. The biggest problem is battery saver doesn't show apps running in background , so battery drains rapidly:cry:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs