Data Sense?

ShaneRay

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
So, after a hard reset on my 830, the tech preview is running fine. Still not as smooth as 8.1 (micro stutters/jitter etc), but well enough to test and play.

Anyway...Is Data Sense working for everyone else? The option to "Set Limit" is greyed out for me so I can't make use of it. Am I missing something stupid?

Thanks. :)

ShaneRay

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like it's not just me then. I went ahead and submitted some feedback on it.

Might just need to roll back to 8.1 for now. I need to keep a close eye on my data usage, but my carrier's info takes hours to update. No biggie...I've seen enough to get an idea what MS is planning.

anon(9140902)

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Might just need to roll back to 8.1 for now. I need to keep a close eye on my data usage, but my carrier's info takes hours to update. No biggie...I've seen enough to get an idea what MS is planning.
this is why I went back to 8.1. Having only 750MB data, Data Sense is a must have for me

ChrisZA

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
it's actually there...just very hidden:
settings
network
data usage (hold to pin tile)
set as you did with data sense

BUT, it's not a live tile :( However, it *IS* a quick click on the tile to see your current remaining balance etc. SO not bad...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss