Default camera app in Windows 10 for phones is just like Lumia Camera!!

Lingeshwaran R

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
wp_ss_20150214_0008.pngwp_ss_20150214_0006.jpgwp_ss_20150214_0011.jpg
This is the new camera app in Windows 10 for phones! Its functions and resembles lumia camera but doesn't hv smart sequence.
I think that MSFT is making lumia camera as its universal camera app.

WP Central didn't make an article on this yet, even though i tipped it

[P.S. this is not lumia camera and this screenshot was taken on my Lumia 730]:wink:

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
And it sucks. My 830 was capable of extremely fast burst captures in WP8.1, not anymore. I preferred the original camera app

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
And it sucks. My 830 was capable of extremely fast burst captures in WP8.1, not anymore. I preferred the original camera app

You realise i hope that this is a preview build .
So please use the insider feedback loop to report your experience with the camera.
Bye the way I would advice to use some other words in the feedback.

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
You realise i hope that this is a preview build .
So please use the insider feedback loop to report your experience with the camera.
Bye the way I would advice to use some other words in the feedback.

I am not taking about the preview. I am taking about the Lumia Camera 📷 app in general.

No.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I am not taking about the preview. I am taking about the Lumia Camera 📷 app in general.

No.

This thread is however about the camera app in the preview..
Bye the way you still can feedback your opinion about the camera performance to Microsoft.
Just ranting here will surely not help to improve it.

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
This thread is however about the camera app in the preview..
Bye the way you still can feedback your opinion about the camera performance to Microsoft.
Just ranting here will surely not help to improve it.

Yes, I could make that out. The OP is happy to see MS camera replaced by Lumia Camera. I expressed my personal view that I preferred MS Camera over Lumia Camera and so I don't look favourably on this change.

I have submitted a feedback the very first day and I see many people feel the same.

Submitting a feedback doesn't mean I can't "rant" here. Isn't this what forums are for?

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I could make that out. The OP is happy to see MS camera replaced by Lumia Camera. I expressed my personal view that I preferred MS Camera over Lumia Camera and so I don't look favourably on this change.

I have submitted a feedback the very first day and I see many people feel the same.

Submitting a feedback doesn't mean I can't "rant" here. Isn't this what forums are for?

What can i say.
From what i now know i would not call it ranting anymore.

TheCudder

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
WP Central didn't make an article on this yet, even though i tipped it

i've already read that article, but i just wanted to confirm it by posting a few screenshots.:smile:

If u have read the article earlier then why there was a sentence like "WP Central didn't make an article on this yet, even though i tipped it
" in the post :(

ZvHrADm.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786