W10M Insider Bugs & Defects Thread (pre 10586.164)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quddus Okele

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: BUILD 10149 : BUGS Thread

I have installed windows 10 build 100149 on my Lumia 1020, though it seems more stable than the earlier builds, i noticed the following;
1. Only dial pad shows on Phone. no history, contacts, redial,....etc
2. I could not sign in to my microft account
3. All my added email on wp 8.1 are not shown not active
4. Cotana is not install on home screen.
5. default camera doesn't seems to work fine.
please any body with a fix to all these bugs yet?

AnkitGondalia

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I have installed windows 10 build 100149 on my Lumia 1020, though it seems more stable than the earlier builds, i noticed the following;
1. Only dial pad shows on Phone. no history, contacts, redial,....etc
2. I could not sign in to my microft account
3. All my added email on wp 8.1 are not shown not active
4. Cotana is not install on home screen.
5. default camera doesn't seems to work fine.
please any body with a fix to all these bugs yet?

Unpin the phone tile and add back again from app drawer.. Primary MS ac or secondary?.. For email dwnld third party app.. Cortana which is search in w10 TP is not available in many regions.. Select language and region to US and dwnld US language speech if you want it.. Use a 3rd party cam app like 360sight

Erik Latranyi

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site

Is it me or does the build feel stable for a while and then it begins to get more buggy and various functions begin to break-down, do crazy things, lock, etc?

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site

Is it me or does the build feel stable for a while and then it begins to get more buggy and various functions begin to break-down, do crazy things, lock, etc?
Pretty much the same here, it was pretty fast and fluid after the hard reset and fresh start but now it looks like it begins to get more buggy day by day under heavy usage on a main device... On my 2nd device which is mostly in offline mode and not used frequently it is still still as fast as first day....

Tia Dillman

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile Bugs & Defects Thread

When my computer is connected to my mobile phone hotspot, it has full bars but it still can't connect to the internet. Does anyone else have this problem? It worked fine on 8.1. I'm using an unlocked AT&T Nokia Lumia 1520 on the T-Mobile network. And yes, my plan does include hotspot.

TIA!

MrPhilicorda

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site

Have I been dreaming or were you not supposed to be able to move the keyboard to either side by pressing and holding the space bar? This option is supposedly for phones with a 5" screen or bigger. Pressing and holding my space bar changes keyboard language and nothing else.

MrPhilicorda

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site

Exactly, moving on a smaller screen is pointless because there is no space to move anywhere.... :)

Makes sense, but the question is, can you move your keyboard? Can anyone? I have a 830 with a 5" screen so I should be able to move my keyboard, but I can't.

I had this "getting started" app (now deleted) that showed how to do this but it's not working for me in this build.

BrianLeeRussell

May 18, 2015
Visit site

Yep exactly what I've been thinking. My Alarm works most of the time but some days it doesn't. Also, I have had issues with calls not working, no sound. I reboot and usually gets corrected for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss