OneDrive for Business for Windows 10

q21701

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Any other users running the TP and attempting to use the OneDrive for Business sync app? I remember reading something about changes coming to the app to allow it to work with Windows 10. Anyone besides me unable to sync files? Did anyone find a workaround?

Eric Adler

Mar 7, 2015
Visit site
with win 10 is "OneDrive" now gone? Only One Drive for Business(ODB) seems to appear and I can't install One Drive as it says I have a newer version. Thus my personal/shared one drive folder, while it still appears in Windows Explorer, everything has a red X next to it indicating it is not syncing. is this by design? seems weird to say that everyone that has win 10 is using it for business and must of an 0365 site to utilize ODB

David Feifer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Eric: one drive is built in to windows 10. Do you have your system linked to a Microsoft account? If you do it may be file corruption ie. Bad download. You can try running sfc /scanow from an admin command prompt but if the core install files are in error it may not help.

Everyone else:

What version of windows 10 are you using? I am using consumer at home and enterprise at work and only one of them is having this problem. Wondering if perhaps there is a group policy setting that should not be there. Will compare the two later today.

Alain_A

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
with win 10 is "OneDrive" now gone? Only One Drive for Business(ODB) seems to appear and I can't install One Drive as it says I have a newer version. Thus my personal/shared one drive folder, while it still appears in Windows Explorer, everything has a red X next to it indicating it is not syncing. is this by design? seems weird to say that everyone that has win 10 is using it for business and must of an 0365 site to utilize ODB

in another thread a guy had the same problem...it is not hook up to your computer or turn on

Go to OneDrive .com. On the left it says PC click on that and see if you can see your PC's name.

No it is not by design..

Eric Adler

Mar 7, 2015
Visit site
I have found the OneDrive for Win 10. As far as I can tell it is no longer an "app" like it was in window 8.1. it seems to just be integrated into windows explorer.

Odd thing is my OneDrive is not the same on all my devices. Different set of documents/folders. Strange.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire