How can I submit this to Microsoft

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I did this simple little piece on my Kindle using the Sketchbook Pro by AutoDesk. I would really like to see Microsoft implement a more metro way of navigating between the home, settings, and notification panels. This has probably been shared before but just in case it hasn't, I would like to submit this to Microsoft for consideration. With only three screens and being able to swipe in either direction, every screen is within one swipe away. I would love this more than the pull down method we have now. What do you guys think?

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I did this simple little piece on my Kindle using the Sketchbook Pro by AutoDesk. I would really like to see Microsoft implement a more metro way of navigating between the home, settings, and notification panels. This has probably been shared before but just in case it hasn't, I would like to submit this to Microsoft for consideration. With only three screens and being able to swipe in either direction, every screen is within one swipe away. I would love this more than the pull down method we have now. What do you guys think?

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App for Android

Attachments

• 74024.jpg
    74024.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 83

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I feel swiping to the settings is a bit jarring, but I've always had a softer spot for keeping the app list where it is now on the right side and sticking the notification center to the left, although I do admit the current way is superior in that its reachable from more apps and places on the phone.

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Oh duh I forgot about the app list.... I need to update this pic but the app list would go there and the settings menu would be accessed the same way it is now. Thanks.

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Yep so here's the correct vision I was thinking of inclusion the beginning. uploadfromtaptalk1424290576637.jpg This would differentiate Windows Phone from every other OS. Let's make it happen Microsoft. How can I submit this to the Insider feedback program?

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Kinda like BB10? It's certainly easier for one handed use on bigger phones. I would probably enjoy that feature for the action center.

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Yep kinda like Blackberry but just a tad better since you can swipe endlessly in either direction to get to your desired section. It certainly is more metro/modern than what's in place now.

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I feel swiping to the settings is a bit jarring, but I've always had a softer spot for keeping the app list where it is now on the right side and sticking the notification center to the left, although I do admit the current way is superior in that its reachable from more apps and places on the phone.
Microsoft could implement a drag from the left when in apps and other places to have a dedicated quick way to access notifications. It would be the same gesture as dragging from the top. That would be a slight adjustment to what is in place but I believe it could work flawlessly.

Laurman

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
I propose my backwards notification centre idea. I think that it would be pretty convenient (for one hand use at least) to open notification centre with swipe up form windows button. Also the quick settings should be appear on the bottom of the screen so they could be easily reached and notifications on the top part of the screen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes