MS Loosing Consumers for most awaited windows TP non Supported Devices!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
No.

Are you saying people who aren't invited into the first wave of the TP are now abandoning their phones and buying into another platform because of it?

Preposterous.

buddy007

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Man it isn't even supposed to be released as a preview much less a complete product. Why are you rubbing your personal opinion with respect to everybody?

Nicholas Maguire

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I think someone would have to be stupid to leave a platform because they don't get access to a beta OS. I've tried the tech preview, and trust me, it's not even worth it, yet. Microsoft is the ONLY company who has ever even let customers get this involved! The current preview is SUPER early.

Last edited:

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I think someone would have to be stupid to leave a platform because they don't get access to a beta OS. I've tried the tech preview, and trust me, it's not even worth it, yet. Microsoft is the ONLY company who has ever even let customers get this involved! The current preview is SUPER early.

Now there's rumors that Apple will do the same with iOS in the near future. Once again changing the world!

Sent from my YP-G1 using Tapatalk 2

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
okay folks. I think the OP got the message that this type of claim must be at least somewhat substantiated. Otherwise it's hard to take this seriously.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos