Background downloading in Win for phone 10

anon(5445874)

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Isn't background downloading the #1 reason why android phones have no battery life? I do believe it should be an option where you need to give the download permission to continue in the background. But I would be totally against just anything and everything eating up my battery. It would be awesome to have a download cue app that kept all your downloads in a list where you can pause all or resume, kind of like how a torrent program works.

simon.b

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site

irtiza_fayaz

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Isn't background downloading the #1 reason why android phones have no battery life? I do believe it should be an option where you need to give the download permission to continue in the background. But I would be totally against just anything and everything eating up my battery. It would be awesome to have a download cue app that kept all your downloads in a list where you can pause all or resume, kind of like how a torrent program works.

No. The #1 reason Android sucks your battery dry is True Multitasking. Background downloading, while a little bit related to true multitasking, is a different topic in itself.
And I'm all thumbs up for that app. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb