Compact chat bubbles - Uservoice

Kekami

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else that think that the current chat bubbles are too large in Windows Phone, you can hardly see past messages without scrolling.

I made a comparison between my phones, iPhone 5S/L920/Nexus 5

unwP7hl.png

Anyone agrees? I made a uservoice feedback "Compact chat bubbles", but I am not allowed to post a link unless I first spam the forum >.>

Aviad Kohn

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I think its depends on screen size or resolution. I with the L1520 and have 8 massages (every massage is one line) so its more then all of your phones

Kekami

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I think its depends on screen size or resolution. I with the L1520 and have 8 massages (every massage is one line) so its more then all of your phones

Yeah but your phone is large. But that is besides the point, the large chat bubbles serves no purpose other than taking up screen estate that could have been better used for showing more messages

Change Ease Of Access text size and see...

Went in and checked, the text size is already set to the smallest available.

astondg

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
The difference seems to be that the time stamp is on a new line on Windows phone & not on the others. I that moved up then it would be the same height as the others.

The WP keyboard also looks taller, especially combined with the onscreen system buttons.

I think the chat bubbles could be more compact but I also think that there's a place for whitespace. iOS & Android look a little too compact to me.

Also have you seen Android Lollipop? It looks more like WP with bigger chat bubbles. http://img.phonandroid.com/2014/11/messages.jpg

Aviad Kohn

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Yeah but your phone is large. But that is besides the point, the large chat bubbles serves no purpose other than taking up screen estate that could have been better used for showing more messages

Went in and checked, the text size is already set to the smallest available.

Yes but my phone is not 4 time bigger then yours so I think its something else.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo