any new hack for w10 TP for Unsupported Devices...???

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
you can probably see the boards as well as any of us can, if you don't see anything new, maybe there isn't anything new.

are you in that big of a rush to risk bricking your phone?

Praxius

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Do you have a life ? You start about 50 useless threads everyday. the Information is out there. Don't be lazy and GOOGLE IT

No don't Google it.... Bing It.... Google is trying to destroy Windows Phone any way they can. Respond in kind and boycott their search page!

Fight tha Pow'a!

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Do you have a life ? You start about 50 useless threads everyday. the Information is out there. Don't be lazy and GOOGLE IT

I knew the old hack ways but few days i was disappear there were not internet facility so that i am asking i knew the all xda. But its not working bcoz MS updated windows insider so that i am asking.

Barracuda7772

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I knew the old hack ways but few days i was disappear there were not internet facility so that i am asking i knew the all xda. But its not working bcoz MS updated windows insider so that i am asking.

Yea, I figured. But why ask here and why ask countless times.

Why not ask of there is a workaround on xda where the original hack came from ?

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site

Yea you all right i always use useless becoz if MS can create many disappointments rather of MS you are pointing me on it and i am just asking and making more threads to focus them on high end they dont have any idea what to do i have invested money on Lumia 1520 so why there a disappointed... Can u understand what i am gona to talk this is my right to say that through this forum.

Barracuda7772

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Yea you all right i always use useless becoz if MS can create many disappointments rather of MS you are pointing me on it and i am just asking and making more threads to focus them on high end they dont have any idea what to do i have invested money on Lumia 1520 so why there a disappointed... Can u understand what i am gona to talk this is my right to say that through this forum.

I just hear a lot of whining and complaining from a person with a sense of entitlement that believs Microsoft has wronged them by not releasing alpha software that they OWN to your specific device.

Spamming the forum is no way to get answers. What it is though is a sure fire way annoy a lot of people

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Don't pointy each other just pointy to Ms there were big disappointment in WMC 2015 v were expecting lumia 1530 or w10tp for high end or new flagship with wm10 but they always making a big disappointment when MS launch windows phone 7.5 i was happy but there were disappointments its fail but now they pumped up w10 tp just 30 or 35 series i am asking you that why should v have to invest much money on Like l1520 buy the 630 they are wanting to increase the market shares they want to cross android and ios but they couldn't if they miss the old consumers when MS launch windows phone 8 and then Ms kick out windows phone 7.5 users and many people and many thoughts they broke the every thing every rule peoples mind has been changed its very difficult to converting to MS OS From android or ios to windows phone there were hope in windows phone 10 since december 2014 sleepless for the w10 tp for hgh end on the releasing date on 13 th feb they make big disappointed and give us some world like partition stitching they can make magically lumia 640 and 640 xl but couldn't make partition stitching a little program Bill gate is a richest personality so he didn't have to look joe belfore have installed w10 on his phone why they ill worry for the high end users gabriel aul just saying i can help you inform you when i can actually MS dont know that they are loosing users. That's it which rules says that i have to go back that post where i have been posted before.
Few things more such like here maps not available for pakistan and many other countries and is no available for many countries and hey cortana dont think about it even many wp devices couldn't got the denim updated if they ill releasing every thing miserly miserly miserly miserly who ill believe them they are announcing some thing and releasing such else. And i am sure they couldn't release any thing complete before 2016.
Sorry for poor english.

Last edited:

Barracuda7772

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Don't pointy each other just pointy to Ms there were big disappointment in WMC 2015 v were expecting lumia 1530 or w10tp for high end or new flagship with wm10 but they always making a big disappointment when MS launch windows phone 7.5 i was happy but there were disappointments its fail but now they pumped up w10 tp just 30 or 35 series i am asking you that why should v have to invest much money on Like l1520 buy the 630 they are wanting to increase the market shares they want to cross android and ios but they couldn't if they miss the old consumers when MS launch windows phone 8 and then Ms kick out windows phone 7.5 users and many people and many thoughts they broke the every thing every rule peoples mind has been changed its very difficult to converting to MS OS From android or ios to windows phone there were hope in windows phone 10 since december 2014 sleepless for the w10 tp for hgh end on the releasing date on 13 th feb they make big disappointed and give us some world like partition stitching they can make magically lumia 640 and 640 xl but couldn't make partition stitching a little program Bill gate is a richest personality so he didnt have to look joe belfore have installed w10 on his phone why they ill worry for the high end users gabriel aul just saying i can help you inform you when i can actuqlly MS dont know that they are loosing users. That's it which rules says that i have to go back that poat where i have been posted before.
Sorry for poor english...

I'm sorry, but if worrying about when W10 will release for your phone is your only worry in life I envy you.

Seriously go spend time with your family or go volunteer somewhere in your spare time.

Technology exists to make our lives easier not to be a burden ....seems like you need to reevaluate something's

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry, but if worrying about when W10 will release for your phone is your only worry in life I envy you.

Seriously go spend time with your family or go volunteer somewhere in your spare time.

Technology exists to make our lives easier not to be a burden ....seems like you need to reevaluate something's

Of you are waiting for some thing and restless you ill know what to do. I love MS technology not for the promises every time my friend asking me which device is good and which OS i always recommended them windows phone and describes much more features.

Barracuda7772

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Of you are waiting for some thing and restless you ill know what to do. I love MS technology not for the promises every time my friend asking me which device is good and which OS i always recommended them windows phone and describes much more features.

Technology doesn't define you as a person !

A very wise grade 4 teacher of mine once told me "if who you are Is what you have, and what you have Is taken away who are you then"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven